Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Step 4 again


I continue on my journey of sobriety without the obsession to drink. I have spoken with my sponsor and he has indicated that I need to start my fourth step again. I looked over my old fourth step. It was laid out similar but by no means how I plan to go about this fourth step. My last step experience was in a group setting and although I was comfortable enough to share with others in this type of milieu I do not plan on replicating this in favor of a one to one discussion.

Things continue to go my way as I continue to give everything over to my Higher Power. I can’t explain this only that it is working in my favor and every roadblock is met with positive outcomes. I believe if I was drinking that this may not be the case.

My experience strength and hope continue to guide me as I share and listen with open ears at every meeting. There are no marginal efforts that come out of me. I am all in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment