Monday, March 11, 2013

Been a while...



It seems as though I have not posted in almost a week. I have been attending meetings daily, but my days are full from sun up to sun down and by the time I get home I am pretty tired. It will probably be exacerbated by the time change. As I approach 60 days I am grateful for my sobriety and the journey I have taken thus far. I continue to reflect daily and meditate briefly on the daily reflections. I continue to read and participate in big book study and other meetings and just recently met with my sponsor. It seems that he may have been struggling a bit as to how to help me considering I am doing well in my recovery. We had a good conversation and I was happy that we shared some commonality. Although my story is not really similar to my sponsors it is different in many respects as it should be for I am my own person. I can relate to some of the stories in the book and also when others share about their experiences. I relate to both the new-comers and the old-timers. I am progressing in my recovery while me alcoholism seems to be regressing.
David j  

No comments:

Post a Comment