Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Anger? What Anger?


Yesterday all day the theme was anger, resentment and forgiveness. I struggled all day relating to this. The problem is that I learned a long time ago to not be angry, harbor resentment and am able to forgive those who have wronged me. Having went through a Christian 12 step group process before I was able to make a list of those who have wronged me as well as those I have wronged. I was able to make amends and forgive many people including myself. Anger and resentment is just not in my nature. I see it often and assisted many people who struggled with these issues in the past. I am not really in the helping profession anymore. I got burnt out and set my eyes on different more healthy life endeavors and goals. So....anger? What anger?

David j

No comments:

Post a Comment