Sunday, February 24, 2013

A little over 30 days

I have been very busy with personal things, but have been attending meetings regularly. I attended a meeting yesterday that I had not been to. It was interesting. They passed out penny’s to newcomers and there was a saying that went along with it, but I can’t recall it. It had something to do with freedom (liberty) and spirituality (in God we trust). I ended up taking a 30 day chip there but it was actually a key chain. They seemed to do things a little different at this meeting, but it was cool.

I took another 30 day chip at a meeting I regularly go to. I was presented with a regular chip (Red). People were very nice and congratulated me. Besides the newcomers I was the only chip taker. On guy remarked “dang I just lost 20 bucks!” insinuating that he thought I wouldn’t make it. Of course he was kidding (or at least I think he was).

I am back at work, but not sure for how long. It doesn’t really matter. I will be employed again.

David j

No comments:

Post a Comment